When you want to send someone your best wishes, it’s a nice idea to send them a bouquet of flowers. Getting a flower bouquet is a good way to boost someone’s mood, and it shows that someone else was very thoughtful. There are many situations in which flowers will be appreciated, such as sympathy flowers and birthday bouquets. The best flower ordering service is often one that you can either call or order online. There are large, national companies that specialize in taking orders and farming them out to local florists. This is the best flower sending service because it requires that the florists they use be good, experienced florists.
The best flowers for arrangements are often sturdy flowers that will last a long time in a vase. If you want the best local flower delivery, you can either go through a big, national site or go directly to a florist in your area. Both will result in a local company putting together a flower arrangement and delivering it to the person you want to receive it. Sending flowers once in a while is a great way to give someone something special and brighten their day.
Spring time and the flowers are in bloom. It is very easy this time of year to think about beautiful blooms and lush yards. Fortunately, however, even in the dead of winter you can have a little bit of spring time delivered right to your door just when you need it. Flower delivery services deliver bouquets year round and offer the brightest of flowers and other types of green plant arrangements for everything from a winter wedding to a fall funeral. The delivery of flowers, in fact, helps many people mark some of the biggest transitions in life. From the delivery of a large green plant to a Christmas dinner to the delivery of a bouquet for a new mother, flowers are one easy and thoughtful way to let someone know that you are thinking of them.
When Was the Last Time You Sent Someone Flowers?
As the Monday after Easter begins, it is a time when many people think about the beautiful spring flowers decorated the front of churches and dinner table alike. On less special days, however, a delivered bouquet of flowers can be a real surprise. Some people send anniversary flowers to their spouses at work, some people send a cheery bouquet for no real reason at all. In the end, however, it is not always the timing or the amount spent. Flower deliveries can make any day seem extra special. Perhaps because of that extra special feeling that flowers produce, 88% of consumers say that giving flowers makes them happy.
With thousands of flower delivery options across the nation, sending flowers is also easy and affordable. Especially when the you cannot be somewhere to help a friend or family member celebrate in person, a floral arrangement can be a pretty good substitute.
When Was the Last Time Someone Sent You Flowers?
You likely can remember every time that someone took the time to send you a single rose or an entire bouquet. In fact, the reason that 80% of people who say that receiving flowers makes them happy is that flowers can make you feel special and cared for. Whether you are receiving a bouquet from a group of your high school classmates for your mother’s funeral or you are getting roses on your 50th birthday, few things warm the heart as much as a beautiful flower delivery.
Consider some of these other statistics about the floral industry:
- Budgeting for the flowers at a wedding typically involve 7% to 8% of the total.
- Lilacs are a very popular wedding flower, however, they are only in season for three weeks out of the year in the spring. Nursery grown lilacs are sometimes available at other times.
- One day of the year is the busiest for most flower delivery companies. Mother’s Day, in fact, accounts for 25% of the floral purchases made for holidays. Nearly 35% of adults bought flowers or plants as gifts for Mother’s Day in the year 2015.
- Often people think of women when it comes to floral deliveries. The fact of the matter is, however, men like to receive Valentine?s flowers as well. The American Society of Florists indicates that 36% of women surveyed purchased Valentine?s flowers for their spouse.
- Memorial Day is just around the corner and many families use flowers as a way to remember their lost loved ones.
- Sending flowers to someone is a great way to brighten up even the most difficult days. In fact, 65% of Americans indicate that they feel special when they receive flowers.