Looking your best is an important part of how you feel and how much you succeed. From the makeup that you wear to the way that you style your hair, there are a number of ways that you can improve how you look. By investing in ombré extensions, for instance, you can add some color or highlight to frame your face and add to the confidence you have. Getting your confidence to the point where you are able to achieve the goals that you have is always important, so it is in your best interest to make sure that you are looking your very best.
As European hair extensions are making their way into the mainstream salons it is more and more common to see ombré extensions and other hair styles that can help you look your best.
Have You Ever Considered Getting Hair Extensions?
When was the last time you went to the salon? If you have not taken the time to visit a salon lately, it is important to know that there are a lot new ways that you can add to the volume of your hair. Finding a stylist who can provide the most professional and natural looking ombré extensions is a priority if you want to look your very best. Many of us, especially as we age, do not have hair that is as thick as we would like; others simply do not have good luck when it comes to growing out our hair. Fortunately, individual hair extensions, hand tied extensions, and ombré extensions can offer the best options. Although they can be both expensive and time consuming, if you want to make sure you get the best results you will want to work with a professional stylist.
When you pay for non damaging extensions you can get the results that you want and make sure that the results will be natural looking. As a whole, the hair extension market has been growing at a rate of 2.7% and is projected to grow at 3% growth rate over the next few years. And while you may have once thought that hair extensions were only used by celebrities, the fact of the matter is that they are now much more affordable and accessible. As more and more stylists take the time to get the training for working with hair extensions you are more likely to find someone who can help you look your very best.
Whether it is for a weekend away with the girls or for your own wedding day, there are many times when people make the decision to spend both the time and the money to get extensions. Consider some of these other facts and figures about the hair extension industry and the impact that it has on the way you look and the income that many stylists earn:
- Within a year’s time, the average head of hair will grow by six inches. On average, this means that hair grows by half of an inch every month.
- 68% of women are unhappy with the way that their hair looks.
- The hair extension market is worth roughly $5 billion, according to Fortune magazine.
- 38% of women use hair extensions as part of their beauty routine, according to a poll conducted by online hair and beauty expert Hairtrade.com.
- 80% of the participants in a recent HairRx study conducted with 1,000 women between the ages of 30 and 60 admitted that their hair can influence their personal outlook.
- Of the entire U.S. female population that is 158.6 million, the total number of women in the U.S. who use hair extensions is around 58.7 million.
Taking the time and spending the money to get the most professional extensions can help you look your very best. From the latest ombré extensions to the other most popular hair styles, it is important to make the effort to look your very best so that you can feel your best. How your hair looks will often determine the outlook that you have on life, so if you want to have the best outlook it is time invest in yourself. More stylists are offering extensions so you can look your best.